The health and safety of our volunteers and employees is our main priority at Covance. Covance continues to actively monitor developments related to COVID-19 and is taking all necessary precautions to keep our Clinical Research Units as safe as possible.
Here are the actions we are taking:
- SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus) testing at screening and check-in for volunteers with results available in approximately one hour.
- Regular testing of our employees for SARS-CoV-2.
- Our employees are required to stay home if they have any symptoms known to be associated with COVID-19.
- Temperature checks on all employees, volunteers and visitors entering the clinic.
- We ask all volunteers and visitors to confirm they do not have known exposure to COVID-19 and that they do not have any current symptoms.
- Social distancing measures in place for both employees and volunteers with sanitized cloth masks being provided for our volunteers.
- Enhanced sanitization of the clinic including increased cleaning frequency of high touch surfaces.
Our study volunteers play a pivotal role in the future of healthcare and we are committed to continuing to provide the outstanding experience you’ve come to expect at Covance. The actions we are taking may cause delay and/or reduced availability on some of our trials; thank you for your understanding at this time. Your participation in our clinical trials continues to help bring medications, devices and vaccines to those who need it most – we couldn’t do it without you!
For more information about COVID-19, please use these resources from the CDC: